Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Eataly - New York



I am so excited to finally share my experience at this amazing place in New York City called Eataly. I feel that this place is a little taste of what Italy would be like. Eataly has Markets with imported cheeses, meats, fresh fish, wine, pasta, you name it, they have it. They also have 7 sit down Italian restaurants and 2 counters to purchase small bites as well as a cooking school.
 
I know what you’re thinking, its heaven right?  I would have liked to dine at one of their amazing restaurants but we did not have reservations and the wait was over an hour. We decided to eat at La Piazza which is the only first come first serve restaurant in Eataly and is standing tables only. They serve mostly small appetizer type dishes so keep that in mind. Eataly has an incredible atmosphere and is a must if you’re in New York. If you get a chance I hear that Birreria, their roof top restaurant, is great!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment