Monday, March 26, 2012

Villa Blanca - Beverly Hills

I'd have to say The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills is one of my favorite Housewife Shows. I recently took a trip to Los Angeles to visit the Flower and Fashion District for my upcoming wedding with my mom and step sister. We decided to stop by Lisa Vanderpump's restaurant, Villa Blanca in Beverly Hills for lunch. The Pricing was unexpectedly average and the food was absolutely delicious! They gave us Olive Tapenade with bread which is one of my favorite dishes and we started with the Ahi Tuna Tartare and Crispy Calamari. Both were wonderful but the Calamari was probably the best I have ever tasted! Next we had the Fresh Lobster and Crab Salad, Roasted Chicken Flatbread Sandwich and Risotto with Wild Mushrooms and Sweet Peas. We enjoyed every dish we had and can not wait to go back. By the way we happened to run into someone that may look familiar to you :) Lisa's Daughter Pandora and her new Hubby Jason whom were very sweet and just having lunch themselves. You will also find Lisa's new book on display which she signed for us. Enjoy!

1 comment: