Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Mo's Seafood - Baltimore Maryland

You know those days where you just don’t want to make dinner? Well this past Sunday was one of them so we decided to venture out to Baltimore and finally try Mo’s Seafood. Last summer we walked past Mo’s on Fisherman’s Wharf heading to have a father’s day dinner in little Italy and it caught our eyes. After doing some research I came to find that Mo’s is known for their crab cakes. Crab is obviously a famous food out here in Maryland so I was excited to try crab crab and more crab. We of course started off with a dozen oysters because I’m obsessed. They were Blue Point, big, and delicious. Today they were having a special where you were able to try Mo’s Famous Jumbo Crab cakes, Lump Crab Au Gratin, Fresh Lump Imperial Crab and one Soft Shell Crab. I mean everything was delicious the crab cakes I would have to say were my favorite. Thick tasty chunks of crab meat and most crab cakes I’ve tasted have a lot more breading, not in this case. The Crab Au Gratin was made with a delicate cream sauce and parmesan cheese and the Imperial Crab was made with their special imperial sauce it was a little heavy but delicious. Last but not least was the soft shell crab, it was lightly breaded and sautéed in butter it was so good you could just eat the entire thing, and I did. There was a lot more items I wanted to try on the menu so in Arnold’s words…..I’ll be back.




No comments:

Post a Comment